Monday, January 24, 2011

COZUMEL


Our first port was Cozumel, Mexico. I guess the port was called Puerta Maya.. or..that's what the sign says... It was so green and beautiful!

(Nate and I)

(Darci and I)

(view from the ship)

We rented jeeps and explored the island...




(see the blow hole in the background?! So COOL!!)



After we drove around for a while, we found this awesome beach to hangout at. We snorkeled and also swam out to this huge trampoline. It was a blast!! We also enjoyed chips and salsa and guacamole. Pretty sure I could have stayed there until now and be happy!

(delicious?? (the food.. not me haha)..yes!! jealous?? I am!)


(awesome trampoline.. little freaky to swim out to)


(Yes, I lay and roll around in the water..Does anyone else love the beach as much as me? )

(dad and I)

(Christopher and I)

(This may or may not be weird and slightly inappropriate, but climbing inside of it sure made me laugh)

(look how blue the water is!!!)

(the whole gang)

CAUTION: This life jacket is to be used as protection for the picture below.. if you're swimming in the pool & spot these two beauties you may drown. The old lady slipped into that pink number like 5 minutes after we first boarded the ship.. and her hairy hunky husband.. YES PLEASE!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so wanting to go to the beach now. Being on the beach with guacamole sounds like heaven to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That couple at the end IS HOT!!! I missed this entire post for some reason.

    ReplyDelete